Microdosing shrooms Growing uterine mycelium on agar Unfortunately, many gardeners.
- Do not even suspect that mushrooms can not only be bought in stores or collected in the woods, they can also be grown, homes without spending.
- A lot of money and effort. Only recently has this activity gained the attention it deserves, but often beginners .
- Do not know how to grow oyster mushrooms at home, and where to get information is unknown. In this way, enthusiasm quickly fades.
- Today we offer you everything you need to know about begging oyster mushrooms, photos and videos, will be very useful and interesting.
Underground mushrooms. Oyster mushrooms feel best underground, and if the first phase – reproduction, mushrooms can take place in an ordinary garage or barn, but it is better to grow them, of course, in the basement.
Whatever room you choose, it must be prepared ?
- It is necessary to conduct electricity and water, water heater, as well as take care of ventilation.
- Thermometer with which you will measure the temperature in the room. Ventilation is the best way to keep the room at the right temperature, so it
- will be nice if you can make windows and doors, and create them by opening drafts. The most necessary preparatory procedures for the building in
- which oyster mushrooms will be grown: Whitewashing the room with lime, then actively drying it, ventilation will help.
Whitewashing of walls, for growing oyster mushrooms
- After that, it is necessary to treat the room with chlorine-based lime (4% solution). When you have processed everything, close all entrances to
- the room and turn off the ventilation for two days, during which time the procedure will be completely disinfected.
- The next step will be to ventilate the room, again it will take two days. Perform this procedure after each cycle change.
- These mushrooms are unique in their own way, like mushrooms, oyster mushrooms are grown at home on the substrate, not on ordinary soil.
- On what basis is this substrate prepared for you to decide, based on the materials at hand: Dry straw, based on field cereals. Sunflower seed husk. Sawdust of deciduous trees.
- Corn stalks or reeds. Prepare a substrate for oyster mushrooms based on straw.
Sometimes in case of lack of one component their mixing is allowed, the main thing that all components were dry. Next, the selected material or materials are crushed into very small fractions (approximately 0.4 centimeters).
As a result, you get a mixture with a good smell, without mold, foreign debris. This substrate can be prepared on the street in the open air, it is not necessary to pull everything into the basement. Let’s now tell in more detail and step by step how to grow oyster
mushrooms at home for beginners. After you have crushed the base into fractions, you need to pour boiling water over it. In this way we kill all unwanted bacteria and fungi, making the substrate sterile so that the fungi do not compete with other
fungi and organisms. Moisten and mix the substrate After this procedure, the substrate is converted into a slurry-like steamed mixture. It is placed in barrels and left for 12 hours to swell. At the end of the allotted time, the mass must be
removed from the barrel and spread on the surface of the film until it cools completely. oyster mushroom mycelium Mycelium is bought in specialized outlets or stores, then increase its weight, how to do it? Make sure the quality of the
material: it should have the aroma of real forest mushrooms, have a snow-white appearance with patches of dark shade of the substrate. In a cellophane bag (20-60 liters) stuff the substrate (cold and wet), one layer of 8 centimeters. Manually level the surface. Next is a layer of mycelium (3 centimeters) tamped it very tightly. The next layer is again the substrate,
but this time the layer is twice as large – 15 centimeters. Mycelium again – 3 centimeters. Continue this way until you have completely filled the bag (the last one should be an eight-centimeter layer of substrate). After that, tightly tie the pact, and place vertically. Disinfect the nail (12-15 cm) and use it to pierce holes (every 25 cm2) in the package. Liquid will flow
from the bottom, so there are more holes needed, you can cut as you see in the photo. Preforation of the mushroom block In order for the fungus to develop successfully and its mass to grow, a special temperature regime must be observed in the room, from 18C to 26C. On the third day, the spores will begin to germinate, and 7 days later, all the fungal mycelium will be white.
Next you need to untie the package, multiply oyster mushrooms further. From one such bag, you can make 10! Once you have created enough bags, such as 10, leave two for breeding and 8 to harvest. Once the substrate is completely white, it should be left in the bag for one week. During this period, the mycelium is fully mature. After that, the bag is transferred to
A room for 3 days where the air temperature should be at 4C. To give the fruit a place to grow, the bag is cut (about 4 centimeters in diameter), one cut every meter. Next, you need to move the bag to the basement, where the temperature should be about 11C .. 16C.
The bags are placed at a distance of about half a meter from each other, in a vertical position. For convenience of watering, bags are laid out in three rows in the form of a tape, the passage between rows is about 80 centimeters.