I ate normally, but suddenly got diarrhea. I didn’t overeat, and I don’t have any special allergies.
What’s going on?
Unexpectedly, chewing gum could be the reason. The unexpected side effects that can be experienced even if you eat plain food, the US ‘Itthis.com’ have been summarized buy DMT online.
◆ Carrot = Rich in beta-carotene, it helps to keep the eyes healthy. But if you eat too much.
- The flesh can turn orange. What happens when excess beta-carotene builds up under the skin.
- In particular, the palms and soles of the feet may become yellow.
- You can have a similar experience by eating a lot of pumpkin and sweet potatoes, which are also rich in beta-carotene.
You haven’t even drank coffee, but can’t sleep at night?
- Unexpectedly, spicy sauce could be the cause. Researchers at the University of
- Tasmania in Australia found that men who had tabasco sauce and mustard for dinner had trouble falling asleep.
- It is necessary to regulate body temperature to fall asleep, and spicy sauce affects the process. Spicy foods as well as sauces usually interfere with sleep.
◆ Asparagus = low-calorie, nutritious vegetable. It is loaded with folic acid, vitamin A, and vitamin C. However, some people may experience side effects.
A strange smell when you urinate 15-30 minutes after eating asparagus. According to nutritionist Penny Clarke, the smell comes from the digestion of the sulfur-containing compounds in asparagus, so it’s no surprise.
◆ Blackberries = Red vegetables and fruits affect urine color. If you eat beets or blackberries, your urine will turn pink. It’s a temporary phenomenon and nothing to worry about.
◆ Sugar-free gum = Excluding sugar is not necessarily good for health. Substances used in place of sugar can cause problems. Sugar-free gum contains an artificial sweetener called sorbitol.
However, sorbitol can cause diarrhea. According to a research team at the University of Berlin in Germany, sorbitol is difficult to absorb in .
The intestine and serves to draw water from the blood into the intestine, so excessive intake can cause diarrhea.
◆ Nachos = If you eat too much, your hands may swell. because weaving Foods with a high sodium content cause water to accumulate in the body.
Avoid snacks such as nachos, processed foods such as bacon, and delivery foods such as pizza and chicken as much as possible.
It is desirable to limit sodium intake to less than 2000 mg per day in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations. How Do I Get Weed
If your hands and feet swell even when you eat fresh, see your doctor. This is because there may be other causes besides eating salty.